No Reservations Required - Spots Available 365 Days A Year!
Payment can be made via cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) at the exit gates to each parking lot. For a speedier exit, bring your parking ticket with you and use the Pay & Go machines located inside the Terminal to pay as you leave the airport.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 for all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-572-4500.
Additional Parking Information
- Valet - Convenient to the Terminal. Added amenities include quick-return texting service and auto wash/detailing.
- Terminal Parking - Located directly in front of the Terminal. Includes Hourly and Daily parking options.
- Parking Garages - Garage 1 and Garage 2 are connected to the Terminal by covered walkways. Shuttle buses are also available at curb 2D and 2E.
- The walkway from Garage 1 is temporarily closed to accommodate construction of the Silver Line Metrorail Station at the airport. Additional shuttle bus service is provided during the closure. The walkways from Garage 2 and from the Terminal Parking Lot remain open throughout the construction.
- Economy - Large parking lots served by Shuttle Buses
- Cell Phone Lot - Wait in your car for up to one hour to pick up an arriving passenger
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Available on first-come basis in Parking Garage 2
- Employee Parking - Contact your employer representative.
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.
Notice to Drivers to / from Washington, D.C.
- VDOT will charge tolls during weekday rush-hours to single-occupancy vehicles traveling along I-66 inside the Capital Beltway beginning December 4, 2017. Review the rules carefully here or visit 66expresslanes.org.
Contact Us Online