No Reservations Required - Spots Available 365 Days A Year!
Ticketless Entry Option now available in all parking areas by inserting your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the parking entry plaza; be sure to use the same credit card to exit (no ticket required for this method). Or touch the Green Button that appears on the screen at entry for a ticket and proceed to the cashier upon exit.
Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Free Assistance is available 24/7 for all parking customers. Call 703-572-4500.
Additional Parking Information
- Valet - Convenient to the Terminal. Added amenities include quick-return texting service and auto wash/detailing.
- Terminal Parking - Located directly in front of the Terminal. Includes, upon entry, Daily parking to the left and Hourly parking to the right .
- Garage Parking - Garage 1 and Garage 2 are connected to the Terminal by covered walkways. Shuttle buses labeled "GARAGES" are also available at curb 2D and 2E.
- Economy - Large parking lots (Blue Lot & Green Lot) serviced by parking shuttle buses
- Cell Phone Lot - Wait in your car for up to one hour to pick up an arriving passenger
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Available on first-come basis in parking Garage 2
- Employee Parking - Contact your employer representative.
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.
Notice to Drivers to / from Washington, D.C.
- VDOT will charge tolls during weekday rush-hours to single-occupancy vehicles traveling along I-66 inside the Capital Beltway beginning December 4, 2017. Review the rules carefully here or visit 66expresslanes.org.
Contact Us Online